Safety, it is every ones Business!
On August 29, 2010 UL325 compliance for motorized door and gate operators was put into effect on all newly manufactured motor operators, this requires any door that utilizes a motor operator be wired for constant pressure on the close button and the control station must be within sight of the door, OR the connection of a Monitored Reversing Device be installed.
It is highly recommended that older operators comply with the new standard. We would be more than happy to provide free estimates to upgrade safety devices to a Monitored sensing edges or photo-optic sensor to meet your needs.
Common renovation activities like sanding, cutting, and demolition can create hazardous lead dust and chips by disturbing lead-based paint, which can be harmful to adults and children.
Safety Classes Attended By Employees:
- Fork Lift and Areal Training
- MOSH Electrical Safety and Lockout/Tagout Seminar
- MOSH Personal Protective Equipment
We are proud to announce we are certified lead abatement technicians.
As of April 22, 2010, federal law requires that:
- Renovation firms must be certified under EPA's Renovation, Repair and Painting Rule.
- Individuals must be trained in lead-safe work practices.
- Training providers must be accredited by EPA.